Re: Redtape

Benjamin Harding (blh@hydrosphere.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:35:25 +0000

Now, this exchange is getting to the point:

On 17 Sep 97 at 11:27, Jazzerr@aol.com wrote:

> If I had a lifestyle that allowed me to go on many trips per year based on
> my ability to take advantage of cancelations, shouldn't I also be able to go
> on many trips per year based on my ability to pay ??

THe current system works pretty well for two types of people,
those with very flexible life styles and those with lots of
money. Everyone else in the middle is left out. I don't find
that acceptable.

It's broke and it's not that hard to fix

Ben

-- Ben Harding              blh@hydrosphere.com --
--       Hydrosphere Resource Consultants       --
--       Hydrosphere Data Products              --
--       1002 Walnut, Suite 200                 --
--       Boulder CO 80302                       --
-- 303-443-7839 voice          303-442-0616 fax --
-- Publishing Natural Resources Data on CD ROM  --
--  Consultants in Natural Resources Planning   --