RE: Re: Private Waiting List

Weber, Eric (WEBERE@heska.com)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:48:02 -0600

How about this. As part of the newly proposed allocation system, those
individuals who have been on the waiting list the longest get first
crack at cacellations. This system could be phone automated so that an
individual could call in and determine if they are up for a cancellation
by punching in their permit number and a PIN. If they want a
cancellation, they can initiate the process automatically and follow up
with a call to the Park Rangers office. Just a thought.
ERW