(no subject)

From: Raúl Echeberría (raul@inia.org.uy)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 07:06:42 PST

Comments -

One year - Two years.
=====================

7 (Raul, Dany, Kent, Milton, Vany, Pierre, Zacaria) persons in favor of One
year as a term of the representatives and AdCom members who would be
elected in the next election.

Nobody against this position.

Alternates
==========

4 persons in favor of the Nii's proposal. (Nii, Horacio, Kent, Zacaria)

2 persons in favor of the Kathy's proposal (Kathy and Milton)

2 persons in favor of Vany's proposal (Vany and Raul)

As far as I understand Vany is agreeing with the proposal of Kathryn except
with giving to the NC representative the power to elect his own alternate
without elections in some cases of withdrawing.

I share this position. And I understand that this position is the same that
David Maher expressed in the Charter Working group.

David, Are you there??? Am I right ?

If I'm right I believe that the position of Kathryn and Vany could be
merged if they are willing to do it.

If it is possible, then it would be more easy because we would have only 2
positions do decide between them.

Comments.

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy