Re: CHARTER - FINAL DECISION

From: Dr. Nii Quaynor (quaynor@ghana.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 03:39:41 PST

> > too personalized. say reflects the view of adcom.
>
> There is no one "view of AdCom." There are many different views.

i am not sure what we are paranoid about. there should be a common adcom
view which is documented and alternates use as guideline in voting. the
alternates are members of the adcom who we presume meet often enough.

i am very scared to think that the nc members go independently and vote as
they wish on any issue. i feel a strong adcom with active committees
assisting the adcom is best. the constituency should strive to behave as one
not that the NC members behave as supermen with no adcom position leading
the way. infact, i would say that an NC member who vote contrary to stated
position of ncdnhc adcom should be impeached and removed from office!

nii

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM