Nomination for NCDNHC Elections

From: Karel Vietsch (vietsch@terena.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:25:27 PST

At 11:04 PM 1/30/00, KathrynKL@aol.com wrote:
>It is my honor to open the nomination process of the Noncommercial Domain
>Name Holders Constituency election. We will be electing three
>representatives (a number set by ICANN Bylaws for all Constituencies) to the
>executive committee of the Domain Name Supporting Organization called the
>Names Council. Our representatives will then work with the representatives
>of the other six Constituencies. In addition, the candidates with the most
votes from the 4th and 5th
>geographic regions will become members of this Administrative Committee.

Dear representatives of the NCDNHC member organisations,

TERENA, a member of the NCDNHC, seconds the nomination of Dany Vandromme of
RENATER as a candidate in the current elections for the Names Council and
the NCDNHC Administrative Committee.

yours sincerely,

Karel Vietsch
representative of TERENA in the NCDNHC

Karel Vietsch
TERENA Secretary General
Singel 468 D, 1017 AW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
phone: +31 20 5304488 fax: +31 20 5304499
e-mail: <vietsch@terena.nl> WWW: http://www.terena.nl

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM