Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Joop Teernstra (terastra@terabytz.co.nz)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 20:40:15 PDT

At 08:42 28/05/00 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:
>Well, I suppose something like this was inevitable...
>
>I challenge the application of the IDNO.
>
>It is not a real or functioning organization. It certainly does not
>conform to its own charter, such as concerning transparency, never mind
>that its primary topics of discussion have been a) attacks between
>participants, or b) the lack of any other activity. The most recent threads
>have been about disbanding.

This is not quite true, although there are certain people who like to put
it in this light.
The word "disbanding" is Dave's. The word "split" has been used by me.
Dave has just unsubscribed from the idno list, otherwise he would know that
the most recent thread is on this application and whether it is proper for
the idno to be submerged into the NCDNHC.

Again we see that other organizations will not be judged by the content of
their mailing list, but, of course, the idno will.
What a way to give unlimited power to the disrupters!

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM