Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Dave Crocker (dcrocker@brandenburg.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 23:23:20 PDT

I was on the list at the time of the application and noted no prior
discussion of the application.

So much for transparency.

d/

At 03:40 PM 5/29/00 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>At 08:42 28/05/00 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:
> >Well, I suppose something like this was inevitable...
> >
> >I challenge the application of the IDNO.
> >
> >It is not a real or functioning organization. It certainly does not
> >conform to its own charter, such as concerning transparency, never mind
> >that its primary topics of discussion have been a) attacks between
> >participants, or b) the lack of any other activity. The most recent threads
> >have been about disbanding.
>
>This is not quite true, although there are certain people who like to put
>it in this light.
>The word "disbanding" is Dave's. The word "split" has been used by me.
>Dave has just unsubscribed from the idno list, otherwise he would know that
>the most recent thread is on this application and whether it is proper for
>the idno to be submerged into the NCDNHC.
>
>Again we see that other organizations will not be judged by the content of
>their mailing list, but, of course, the idno will.
>What a way to give unlimited power to the disrupters!
>

>--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
>the Cyberspace Association,
>the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
>http://www.idno.org

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg Consulting <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253, Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM