Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Milton Mueller (mueller@syr.edu)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 08:00:04 PDT

I think that Mr. Crocker's objections to this application are completely out of
order and should be disregarded.

The constituency is not supposed to permit organizations to join because it
approves of them or they way they are run. Nor does it attempt to take sides in
internal disputes among members or former members of organizations. That Crocker
has engaged in disputes with IDNO people and does not like them is totally
irrelevant to whether they are eligible to join this constituency. We need only
apply the criteria of membership in our charter.

--MM

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM