Re: PAB Composition of POC

From: Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 12:44:04 PST

Javier,

I don't agree that the POC should tell the PAB how to nominate
folks for these seats. I think that it OK for them to say
that we have 9 more seats to poppulate on the POC, and that these seats
should come from various areas, but they don't have a leash on the PAB and
the POC shouldn't accept language that specificly states *anything* that
dictates how the PAB should preform some duty.

If the PAB is here to advise the POC, and now elect some part
of its membership, the POC shouldn't have the ability to lord over
how the PAB manages itself.

as for suggesting langauge to implement the above ideas, go talk
to a lawer, i'm not one.

-rick