Re: PAB consensus

From: Peter Mott (peter@2day.net.nz)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 19:26:13 PST

>in the PAB we discuss politics. that is about it.

Actually we tend to discuss the things from which
we derive our interest.

If we cant discuss the things we think important
we either go away or become disruptive.

Human nature. I think with some fresh leadership
maybe some more useful discussions can take
place.

>i would suggest that we call the one whom judges consensous the
>dictator. for if we have no way to prove consensous then
>we democracy.

Having an elected person measure consensus by whatever
mechanisim the individual thinks appropriate is some way
behind the power a dictator exercises over others.

I hope when the new committee gets into place you will
feel more able to contribute in a positive way.

Regards,
     Peter Mott
     Chief Enthusiast
     2Day Internet Ltd