PAB Barcelona?

From: J. William Semich (NIC JWS7) (bsemich@users.org)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 16:50:10 PDT

Hello;

I'm wondering if there is any more info available yet about who may or
may not be participating in teh Barcelona meeting? I have until Oct. 5th
to make lower-cost plane reservations, then the price doubles.

So it's a gamble for me - do I pay less now and discover the meeting has
been cancelled/postponed/whatever,throwing my money away on
non-refundable tickets? Or do I wait and see, and pay twice as much for
tickets I could have bought for less??

Have WWTLD or CENTRE or APTLD or NSI or ORSC or others decided to join
in yet?

Thanks for any additional information....

Regards,

Bill Semich
.NU Domain
bsemich@users.org