PAB Re: POC Observer nominations

Dan Busarow (dan@dpcsys.com)
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 13:13:29 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
> I would like making a couple of (last minute?) nominations for POC Observers
> (to metamorphose in members, I suppose).
>
> My nominees are Kent Crispin and Dan Busarow. You should all know them by now.

Amadeu,

I can see the advantage of serving as both a PAB officer and a POC
observer. Communications problems will disappear.

But.. I feel the nominations have come too late in the schedule,
there is no time available for any discussion. For this reason I
must respectfully decline.

It is something to think about in regards to the change in POC
composition.

Dan

--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com