RE: PAB Should we speak?

Bob Helfant (bhelfant@globecomm.com)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:51:54 -0400

I believe we will be one of many Registries and CORE registrars will also
be registrars for the other registries. POC will not be the oversight
committee for the entire Internet, just CORE if we so choose. PAB will not
be the Policy Advisory Body for the entire Internet, just for CORE if we so
choose. My guess is that if we keep to the current MoU model, we will be a
Registry with more red tape than we know what to do with.

Bob