Re: DNSO worries

Dr Eberhard W Lisse (el@linux.lisse.na)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:29:40 +0200

In message <3698F10F.A54DD098@nominalia.com>, Amadeu Abril i Abril writes:

> I cannot. That simple.

You can. You don't want to.

> It was propsed that a separate e-mail addres be created for
> recieveing proposals, and putting a subset of people there in order
> to forward proposals to the drafting team. This was intended to keep
> the drafting team list out of massive mailpostings.

Proposed by whom? (I know the answer) Please let me decide what I can
see or not.

> No one opposed this. Only a chnage of the "volunteers" being at the
> receiing end. You never were one of them. If you want to be aded,
> please addres the request to the drafting team, get the approval (or
> silence) and it will be done promptly.

I was going to explain that I was overseas, but decided to dispense
with this procedural nonsense.

It is neither for you to decide what the drafting team should do nor
for the drafting team to decide whether I can read an incoming mailing
list.

But I am having about enough of this.

It is clear to me that you have ulterior motives. I do not. My
interests in this matter are very simple and I have stated them
publicly repeatedly:

I want to see developing countries' and Africa' interests
represented and I want an open, fair, neutral and transparent
DNSO.ORG.

Nothing else.

And I am not alone in this, make no mistake. If the DNSO.ORG is not
going to be open, transparent, fair and neutral, I shall do my best
to make this public. Very public.

Oh, yes, I call upon you to resign from DNSO.ORG management.

el